This week in Ottawa:
- The Orleans Festival takes place from Friday to Sunday;
- The Taiwan Sublime photo exhibit runs from June 1 to 29 at the Orleans branch of the Ottawa Public Libary;
- Capital Vélo Fest takes place on Saturday and Sunday and includes a bicycle rodeo, the Tour la nuit nighttime ride, and Vélo Vogue, a bicycle fashion show;`
- Doors Open Ottawa takes place on Saturday and Sunday;
- Participating Cineplex Theatres are offering family favourites for $2.50/person – this Saturday’s movie is Bee Movie;
- Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind will host an open house on Saturday at their National Training Centre in Manotick;
- Catch a movie at Rainbow Cinemas at the St. Laurent Centre – this week’s family-friendly showing is Dr. Seuss The Lorax (Almost Frugal); and
- Find more suggestions in the monthly calendar for May and in the Year-round Activities listings.
Have a great week!