This week in Ottawa:
- The Taiwan Sublime Photo Exhibit continues at the Stittsville and Blackburn Hamlet branches of the Ottawa Public Library;
- Enjoy free admission to the Museum of Nature on Friday in honour of International Museums Day;
- The Currency Museum’s special exhibit, ComODDITY, will take place Friday through Monday;
- Participating Cineplex Theatres are offering family favourites for $2.50/person – this Saturday’s movie is A Veggie Tales Movie;
- Saturday is Vietnamese Culture Day at Ottawa City Hall;
- Library and Archives Canada hosts Off the Beaten Track: Asian Canadians in the Creative Field Tuesday evening; there will be a reception and arts fashion show followed by a panel discussion. Admission is free with RSVP – email email@example.com to register and for more information;
- Catch a movie at Rainbow Cinemas at the St. Laurent Centre – this week’s family-friendly showing is Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (Almost Frugal); and
- Find more suggestions in the monthly calendar for May and in my Year-round Activities listings.
Friday is the last day to enter to win two passes to Capital Vélo Fest’s Tour la nuit, and you can find details on how to enter to win a Household Membership from the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation on my contest page. Good luck!
Have a great week!