This week in Ottawa:
- The Taiwan Sublime Photo Exhibit continues at the Stittsville and Blackburn Hamlet branches of the Ottawa Public Library;
- Enjoy free admission to the Museum of NatureÂ on Friday in honour of International Museums Day;
- The Currency Museum’s special exhibit, ComODDITY, will take place Friday through Monday;
- Participating Cineplex Theatres are offering family favourites for $2.50/person â€“ this Saturdayâ€™s movie is A Veggie Tales Movie;
- Saturday is Vietnamese Culture Day at Ottawa City Hall;
- Library and Archives Canada hosts Off the Beaten Track: Asian Canadians in the Creative Field Tuesday evening; there will be a reception and arts fashion show followed by a panel discussion. Admission is free with RSVP – email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for more information;
- Catch a movie at Rainbow Cinemas at the St. Laurent Centre â€“ this weekâ€™s family-friendly showingÂ isÂ AlvinÂ and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (Almost Frugal); and
- Find moreÂ suggestionsÂ inÂ the monthly calendarÂ forÂ May and in my Year-round Activities listings.
Friday is the last day to enter to win two passes to Capital VÃ©lo Fest’s Tour la nuit, and you can find details on how to enter to win a Household Membership from the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation on my contest page. Good luck!
Have a great week!